We are an established HVAC Company who primarily specialise in ventilation projects, and we are looking for a Contracts Manager to join our team.
Scott Heating & Ventilation Limited has been established for 42 years, and is based in Sawtry, Cambridgeshire. After successfully expanding over the last 5 years, we are now looking to grow and develop further. We are a company known for providing an excellent technical design and installation service for repeat customers and we are also very proud of our employee loyalty.
Our client base is wide and varied across all industries, working with Bluechip companies such as Cambridge University and Cummins Generator Technologies.
We believe in delivering quality technical systems that solve our customer’s ventilation problems.
We’re looking for a Contracts Manager to join our team, who will be able to work with our existing clients but also expand our client base by bringing in new customers. The pay range we’re offering is dependent on ability and experience, but is expected to be between £30,000 and £50,000. We offer a Company Vehicle and Company Pension Scheme together with 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
We offer you good career prospects and development opportunities together with reasonable working hours. We have a ready-made client base with the opportunity to develop and add your own customers.
- Good customer service.
- Experience in Mechanical engineering industry.
- Business operations experience including financial and running projects from start to finish.
- Project Management.
- Auto CAD.
- Organising and running multiple contracts/projects at any one time
- Costing new projects.
- Carry out Site Surveys and inspections.
- Engineering designs and calculations.
- Prepare Drawings.
- Manage Projects, from start to finish, including supervision of Site fitting teams and Sub Contractors.
- To attend site regularly and work along side site staff to ensure the smooth running of the contract.
- Ensuring that work is carried out to High Standards.
- Ensuring works are carried out to our H&S and Environmental policy.
Scott Heating & Ventilation is based in Sawtry, which has direct links to the A1, and so is easily accessible from Peterborough and Cambridge.
Why Should You Apply?
- Long established but growing HVAC Company.
- Opportunity to develop and grow into senior leadership role within the company.
If you have the relevant skills please drop us a line with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information call us now on 01487 831 735